|MFR Part No.||
ProSet® 2500 Series
2.65 lbs. (1.20 kg)
|Required Air Pressure||
The POP® ProSet 2500 Rivet Tool (POP® Rivet Gun) features many innovative high performance features including a patented “Quick Disconnect” nose housing and jaw case for rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools. The ProSet 2500 is also available without the M.C.S. System #57072500.
- With the 2500 “Quick Disconnect” Mandrel Collection System (MCS), mandrels are safely collected for easy disposal and cleaner work areas.
- An air-isolation switch on the MCS prevents air flow when the MCS is disconnected.
- The tough aluminum casing is designed to prevent damage and enhance the life of the tool.
- A left or right 90 swivel air fitting ensures the tool can be adapted to virtually any workstation configuration, while the “on/off” switch minimizes air consumption.
- The spring return ensures fast, reliable setting cycles reducing operating cost.
- An extended 5″ (140mm) front end is also available for extra reach in special setting situations.
- The ProSet 2500 is compatible with other Emhart Teknologies’ automation systems including the remote Mandrel Collection System (MCS5000), the POP® Rivet Presenter (RP) and the SmartSet.
- The ProSet 2500 series will set 2mm Micro Rivets, 3/32″ (2.4mm), 1/8″ (3.2mm), 5/32″ (4.0mm) and 3/16″ (4.8mm) diameter rivets in all materials including high strength structural stainless steel rivets.
- Rivet Presenter (RP) compatible
- POP® SmartSet rivet monitoring system compatible
- Air-isolation switch during MCS removal
Contact us today at 866-748-3876 for a FREE quote on the POP® ProSet 2500 Rivet Tool (POP® Rivet Gun).