The ProSet PB3400 Battery Powered Rivet Gun
The POP PB3400 is a cordless battery rivet guntool designed for portability, durability, and easy maintenance. It offers many innovative high-performance features including a patented Quick Release nose housing and jaw case for rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools. Capable of setting structural blind rivets from 3/16″ to 1/4″ size.
The Quick Disconnect feature is also found on the 3400 Mandrel Collection System (MCS), which allows mandrels to be safely collected for easy disposal and cleaner work areas. An air-isolation switch on the MCS prevents airflow when the MCS is disconnected. The tough aluminum casing is designed to prevent damage and enhance the life of the tool.
- Durable: Brushless motor that requires minimal maintenance
- Capable: Places up to 1000 1/4″ structural blind rivets per charge with the 4.0Ah battery
- Time Saving: Continuous operation in production environments without “tool overload”
- Easy to Use::
- Quick release nose housing and jaw guide
- Rivet holding mechanism
- Quick slide battery installation
- Warranty: 2 years
- Lightweight polymer construction.
- Comfortable two-finger low-activation force trigger.
- Directional air exhaust (MCS model).
- High force-to-weight ratio.
- Quick Disconnect nose housing, jaw case, and Mandrel Collection System.
- On/off, left or right swivel air fitting.
- Spring return for fast, reliable setting cycles.
- Extended 5″ (140mm) long front end for extra reach.
- POP® Rivet Presenter (RP) compatible.
- Air-isolation switch during MCS removal for added safety.